Stephen M. Eulau, M.D.
About Stephen M. Eulau, M.D.
A cancer diagnosis represents a tremendous emotional challenge to you, the patient as well as your family. My role is to explain the disease process and the bewildering array of treatment options in plain terms. In this way, you can make an informed decision. My ongoing commitment to you is to offer guidance, and support as you navigate through your treatment process. I pride myself on offering access to cutting edge treatment approaches to cancer care, while never losing site of the individual patient. Every day my team and I will strive to make your experience as comfortable and positive as we possibly can.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, PA; Stanford University, CAResidency
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineMedical School, 1993
- American Board of Radiology - Radiation Oncology
- bone cancer
- brain neoplasms
- colorectal cancer
- external beam radiation therapy
- gamma knife
- head and neck cancer
- high dose rate brachytherapy
- intensity modulated radiation therapy
- kidney cancer
- radioactive seed implants
- stereotactic ablative radiotherapy
- stereotactic body radiation therapy
- testicular cancer