Daniel M. Landis, M.D., Ph.D.
About Daniel M. Landis, M.D., Ph.D.
I truly enjoy the challenge of caring for cancer patients. A diagnosis of cancer can be overwhelming for a patient and their family. From the beginning we will review the diagnosis in detail, the treatment options, and the potential results of each option, including possible side effects. I enjoy seeing my patients over time, during the course of treatment, and in follow-up. Often it takes some time to understand the patients priorities and wishes. As I physician I believe we should prioritize the patients quality of life and listen to our patients and understand their desires and incorporate this into an individualized treatment plan. I strive to provide the best possible care to all of my patients.
- Harvard Medical School, Boston MAResidency
- University of Washington School of MedicineMedical School
- American Board of Radiology - Radiation Oncology
- bone cancer
- brain neoplasms
- colorectal cancer
- external beam radiation therapy
- gamma knife
- head and neck cancer
- intensity modulated radiation therapy
- kidney cancer
- stereotactic ablative radiotherapy
- stereotactic body radiation therapy
- testicular cancer